Dr. Kodet’s nutritional program is the only program that highlights the importance of “cooking your food” while being an all encompassing hypoallergenic program designed to use food as medicine. Many people have reversed chronic or challenging illnesses and conditions, dramatically improved their health, achieved athletic performance goals, weight management goals and improved their overall energy levels just by following the advice given in these books.
The second edition is a soft cover and titled Sick and Tired Cookbook.
The first edition is a hard cover and titled Cook for Health, Healing & Vitality.
With Dr. Kodet’s 25 years of experience, two doctoral degrees and experience and success locally and abroad, Sick and Tired Cookbook / Cook for Health, Healing & Vitality will reveal how and why cooking your food and following his nutritional program can help you:
- Accelerate and maximize recovery from chronic illnesses, health conditions, injuries, or surgeries.
- Dr. Kodet has assisted those with ADD/ADHD, autism, allergies, asthma, cancer, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, colitis, Crohn’s Disease, IBS, digestive disorders, infertility, menopause, auto-immune disorders and many other chronic illnesses and health conditions – the results speak for themselves and the book shares many references from his patients on their successes.
- Improve your energy level from what many believe are the consequences of getting older and how you can ask more of your body and mind.
- End your struggle with weight without focussing on it – weight normalization is a natural outcome of Dr. Kodet’s program.
- Reach your goals and boost your athletic performance – even competitive athletes.
- Look younger! – Your skin can improve its elasticity, texture and colour and reduce your wrinkles.
- Cook for kids – with recipes that are kid-tested and approved! Many common children’s illnesses normally improve just by following Dr. Kodet’s program.
Sick and Tired Cookbook / Cook for Health, Healing & Vitality is based on Dr. Kodet’s clinical experience and testing done over two decades using a broad spectrum of people. It was originally designed to help some of the most difficult to treat, severely ill, sensitive and weak patients as well as cancer patients and others undergoing challenging treatments. The results of Dr. Kodet’s approach did not go unnoticed by competitive athletes and the general population who have started using his program with great results. The fastest growing group of people who are turning to this book for guidance are those who wish to use food to improve their health and restore their energy.
Sick and Tired Cookbook / Cook for Health, Healing & Vitality challenges multiple ingrained nutritional dogmas by using conventional medical science as well as theories developed and tested over thousands of years by Oriental and Ayurvedic medicine. Sick and Tired Cookbook / Cook for Health, Healing & Vitality is not an ordinary dietary program. It is a fun to read, simplified guide that tells you how to cook and provides a complete set of directions and explanations concerning food selection, handling and preparation. It is loaded with tips, hints, warnings, as well as clinically tested recipes and menus that reflect decades of Dr. Kodet’s clinical experience of using food as medicine.
Are you a health care professional?
Health care professionals will find the described nutritional program improves the effectiveness of their treatments, conventional or natural. The book has already been a welcome addition as recommended reading in academic settings for conventional and alternative nutritional courses. It should be an integral part of any kitchen in therapeutic or long term settings.
The following are examples of the content taken from Sick and Tired Cookbook / Cook for Health, Healing & Vitality
Table of Contents
No such thing as one diet fits all
Himalayan Millet Bread with Pumpkin or Squash or Zucchini or Carrot
Crash Course in Stir-Frying
Crash course in soaking nuts, seeds, grains or legumes
Get your copy today!
Purchase in the U.S.A.
Purchase in Canada
Are you in Calgary and want to meet Dr. Kodet and have your own personal book signing?
Send Dr. Kodet an email – he’ll be glad to meet you!